We are looking for a German speaking customer service enthusiast for our client, an American company operating a well-known employment website. This vacancy is in their customer service team in Brno, Czech Republic and it is perfect for someone who likes interacting with people but does not want to be on the phone all time. Our client offers above-standard salary, stable teams and flexible working hours.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Respond professionally to customer enquiries via email, phone & chat (90% B2B)
• Conduct customer training sessions to help the customers use the company’s products
• Participate on adhoc projects and site testing
Later you can grow to for example:
• Senior Customer Service Administrator
• Client Trainer for company products
• Team Leader
We are looking for:
• Fluent knowledge of German (C1) and English (B2)
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous customer service experience (call centre, hospitality, teaching, sales, …)
• Computer literacy with the ability to learn customer service software applications
• Customer and detail oriented person
Our client offers:
• Above standard salary for this type of role in the local market + performance bonus
• International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
• 5 weeks of vacation, 4 sick days
• Flexible working hours (you can choose what time you will start in the morning)
• Job related continuous training
• Contribution to pension and life insurance saving accounts
• Health days, fruit days, premium health care for free (+ a discount for family members)
• Language classes for free (English, Czech)
• Meal vouchers (100 CZK, 55% paid by the employer)
• Multisport card to 700 facilities
• Career progression opportunities
• Relocation reimbursement (28,000 CZK gross)
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 8-hour shifts, flexible start between 8am and 10am
Starting date: Negotiable
Recruitment process: 2-3 rounds, phone interviews and/or F2F + online test
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy. This consent is valid for 3 years from sending.
About Reed Specialist Recruitment
Reed Multilingual Shared Services (MSS) specialises in delivering recruitment solutions for its clients in Europe and Asia. From IT support to customer services, we find people with the right mix of linguistic, technical and professional skills for positions of responsibility.
Reed MSS was launched to cater for project based recruitment and to meet large volume recruitment requirements. Our consultants & researchers within the MSS division not only have the right experience but are also passionate about recruitment within the SSC & BPO sector.