REED is looking for a candidate with a combination of German language abilities and HTML knowledge for an interesting role supporting the functionality of customer accounts. If you posses a strong sense for customer service, but are more IT oriented, this may be the role for you.
• Creation of error-free job advertisements and company profiles
• Implementation of changes and corrections of existing job advertisements in direct communication with the customer via phone and through our CRM system Salesforce
• Job creation with our internal system eSend
• Creation of company profiles
• Creation of animated or static advertising banners in Flash or as animated GIF
• Graphic design
We are looking for:
• Fluent English (C1+) and at least B1 German
• Knowledge / experience of HTML
• Training as a media designer (digital) or comparable practical experience
• Very good knowledge in graphic processing (Photoshop) and various graphic formats
• Flash knowledge is an advantage
• Good MS Office skills
• Good handling of the Windows programs
• High service and customer orientation
Our client offers:
• International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
• 5 weeks of vacation, 4 sick days
• Contribution to pension and life insurance saving accounts
• Health days, fruit days, premium health care for free (+ a discount for family members)
• Language classes for free (English, Czech)
• Meal vouchers (100 CZK, 55% paid by the employer)
• Multisport card to 700 facilities
• Relocation reimbursement
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Starting date: Negotiable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy. This consent is valid for 3 years from sending.
About Reed Specialist Recruitment
Reed Multilingual Shared Services (MSS) specialises in delivering recruitment solutions for its clients in Europe and Asia. From IT support to customer services, we find people with the right mix of linguistic, technical and professional skills for positions of responsibility.
Reed MSS was launched to cater for project based recruitment and to meet large volume recruitment requirements. Our consultants & researchers within the MSS division not only have the right experience but are also passionate about recruitment within the SSC & BPO sector.