REED is seeking a technical oriented proofreader who will also take part in language coaching a preparation for English exams of his colleagues. If you are looking for a job in a stable environment of a successful IT company and match the following qualifications, don’t hesitate to apply!
• Proofreading user manuals, tutorials and other software guides in (US) English
• Ensuring the documentation is concise, logical and adheres to style guides
• Using the approval process to provide feedback to technical writers
• Communicating with technical writers, training professionals, developers and testers
• Developing your understanding of key pieces of GMC software by completing internal training
• Producing and expanding technical documents
• Teaching a Cambridge Proficiency in English exam preparation class
• A native English speaker with a thorough knowledge of grammar
• IT experience (advanced-user level)
• A conscientious approach, independent thinking
• Professional writing experience
• A degree in a related field such as IT or English
• TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate or similar
• Competitive salary
• 13th salary as a bonus every year
• Personal growth (trainings, workshops, e-learning courses, language classes)
• Chances to grow professionally within the company
• Modern methods of development and technologies
• Pleasant work place (no open space), table football, relax zones, a lot of greenery in the office
• Contribution to pension/life insurance
• Contribution to public transport
• Contribution to meal vouchers
• Cafeteria system (budget to use on sport, culture, …)
• Relocation support
Location: Hradec Králové, Czech Republic
Working hours: Flexible with set core hours
Starting date: Asap
Interview process: Written test, in-house interview
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to your cooperation!
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy. This consent is valid for 3 years from sending.
About Reed Specialist Recruitment
Reed Multilingual Shared Services (MSS) specialises in delivering recruitment solutions for its clients in Europe and Asia. From IT support to customer services, we find people with the right mix of linguistic, technical and professional skills for positions of responsibility.
Reed MSS was launched to cater for project based recruitment and to meet large volume recruitment requirements. Our consultants & researchers within the MSS division not only have the right experience but are also passionate about recruitment within the SSC & BPO sector.