REED is looking for candidates with experience from technical support who would like to further develop themselves. The company offers very progressive environment and enjoyable atmosphere. Take a look and apply!
· Receives Service Requests via Telephone, E-Mail, Fax, Internet or though Monitoring
· Take ownership of all received issues
· Make initial contact with customer who has logged an issue, collect relevant information
· Work with other teams to help minimise reoccurring issues
· Analyse and resolve complex issues regarding software products
· Handles incidents and Service requests ranging from end user logon problems to functional support to business units
· Document solutions and produce written training materials based on them
· Guide, advise and mentor team members and customers
· Report issues and recommend improvements
· Speaking and writing skills in English + fluent skills in German
· At least 1 year of experience in Technical support / Service desk
· Excellent Customer Service skills and telephone manner
· Good problem solving and technical skills
· Working experience in Shared Service Center is appreciated
· Experienced in troubleshooting, software/hardware installation and routing technologies is an advantage
· Competitive salary with annual bonus
· 5 weeks of holidays + sick days
· Language courses and other learning opportunities
· Meal vouchers and MultiSport card
· Pension plan
· Free beverages and refreshments at workplace
· Top modern office environment
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Working hours: Different 8 hour shifts within a day
Starting date: ASAP
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation,
Jana Lauermannová, REED – MSS
Follow us on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
About Reed Specialist Recruitment
Reed Specialist Recruitment is the world's largest family-run specialist provider of recruitment solutions.
At REED, we are matching job seekers and employers worldwide for over 55 years. We have global expertise of 20 specialist sectors and in the Czech Republic we specialize in: Accountancy & Finance, Business Support, Engineering, HR, Multilingual Shared Services, Sales & Marketing, and Technology recruitment.
We help employers throughout the Czech Republic achieve their goals by delivering the best recruitment experience and our Candidates to Love their Mondays in their new career path ever since the Prague office opening in 2008. Our Clients in the Eastern part of the Czech Republic, as well as Slovakia, are serviced by our office in Brno ever since its establishment in 2010.
Our skilled consultants provide flexible recruitment solutions from permanent roles, temporary cover and executive search through to volume requirement.
At REED we work one day a week for charity, The Reed Foundation owns 18% of the REED business and the funds from the Foundation go towards supporting charitable projects including Ethiopiaid, the Big Give and Womankind Worldwide, as well as one-off donations.
Get in touch with us to consult your career opportunities.