REED is searching a candidate who enjoys communication on daily bases and would like to become the first point of contact for customers of a well-known pharmaceutical company. You will not only answer customer queries, but also manage all their orders.
· Order processing from a quote to invoice
· Respond to requests and queries
· Ensure high level of professional service
· Maintain and update individual Customer forms with up-to-date information
· Work according to current SOP and work-instructions
· Keep up knowledge of company products and customer service processes
· Meet all applicable KPIs
· Escalate to Team Leader any item that falls outside of policy which is requested from any other department, team, or entity within the company
· Fulfil all request in timely manner
· Minimum 2 years of experience in fast paced customer service department
· Excellent spoken English + German languages
· Experience in an inbound call center environment, retail, or any other customer/social service venue
· Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication
· Patience and calm nature
· Strong interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
· Being open to time flexibility
· Competitive salary scheme
· Smaller modern office environment
· 5 weeks of holidays
· 5 sick days
· Contribution to pension scheme
· Health insurance
· Meal vouchers (55% paid by the employer)
· Cafeteria system – bonuses for free time
· International working environment
· Background of a stable, well established company
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Starting date: Asap
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation,
Jana Lauermannová, REED – MSS
Follow us on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
About Reed Specialist Recruitment
Reed Specialist Recruitment is the world's largest family-run specialist provider of recruitment solutions.
At REED, we are matching job seekers and employers worldwide for over 55 years. We have global expertise of 20 specialist sectors and in the Czech Republic we specialize in: Accountancy & Finance, Business Support, Engineering, HR, Multilingual Shared Services, Sales & Marketing, and Technology recruitment.
We help employers throughout the Czech Republic achieve their goals by delivering the best recruitment experience and our Candidates to Love their Mondays in their new career path ever since the Prague office opening in 2008. Our Clients in the Eastern part of the Czech Republic, as well as Slovakia, are serviced by our office in Brno ever since its establishment in 2010.
Our skilled consultants provide flexible recruitment solutions from permanent roles, temporary cover and executive search through to volume requirement.
At REED we work one day a week for charity, The Reed Foundation owns 18% of the REED business and the funds from the Foundation go towards supporting charitable projects including Ethiopiaid, the Big Give and Womankind Worldwide, as well as one-off donations.
Get in touch with us to consult your career opportunities.