Do you speak English and Russian? Do you have a previous experience in Sales and Marketing?
Our client is developing and manufacturing the highest quality pet products company over 30 years and has an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic Regional Sales Representative with Russian language to join a dynamic team.
Please send us your CV in English and become a part of dynamic, fast growing international company with production facilities in Germany and Russia.
- Improve sales and operations within the Czech market
- Target new accounts and maintaining existing accounts by strengthening customer relationships
- Identify and develop new opportunities for market and product expansion
- Manage and provide training and mentoring sales team
- Review market conditions weekly and reporting on sales mix, prices and volumes
- Fluent Czech, English and Russian (German will be an advantage)
- Previous experience in FMCG environment
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel)
- Excellent organizational and high communication skills
- Competitive remuneration model (fixed salary with monthly bonus for Smart Tasks)
- Holidays + Sick days
- Gas: according to receipts
- Mobile services
- Conditions of the work: remotely, home office opportunity
- Business trips: Latvia, Estonia, Hungary and Poland
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.