Expand your experience and scope of activities in the field of Regulatory Affairs Management and play a leading role in entering new markets in EMEA region, along with your team. As Regulatory Manager EMEA you will be overseeing registration and export processes for products manufactured in Europe and lead a Regulatory Affairs team based in Prague.
- Ensure product claims and marketing communication are compliant with the applicable legislation in the assigned countries
- Oversee the registration and health certification processes
- Review product formulations and ingredient specifications to ensure compliance in the EMEA region
- Ensure regular and timely communication with Regulatory personnel abroad to support their compliance
- Manage the development of regulatory assessment and strategies for new products under development
- Monitor and report on regulatory actions
- Coach and mentor team members to enable strong, proactive, and authoritative regulatory business partner
- Represent the company at trade association meetings
- Bachelor´s degree in related field (pharmacy, biology, chemistry, food science, nutrition, etc.)
- Min. 5 years of experience on similar position
- Knowledge of Regulatory requirements relevant to the responsibilities (EMEA requirements knowledge is an advantage)
- Experience with leading a small team
- Experience with dealing with governmental agencies
- Fluent English language
- Car for personal use as well
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Home office/Hybrid
- Meal allowance
- Dog-friendy office
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.