REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER for European Market with vaccine or biologics medical products background
Extraordinary job opportunity to move your professional career forward !
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced professional to lead Regulatory Affairs strategies and submission within Europe. This position will report to the Director of Regulatory Affairs Europe (CZ-based) and Sr. Director of Regulatory Affairs (US-based) and will be located at the Czech Republic (preferably) or anywhere in EU countries (if necessary).
Do you meet following requirements? If yes, don´t hesitate to contact me.
- Several years in the biotechnology or pharma industry with at least 5 years in Regulatory Affairs.
- Solid understanding of the drug development process, including experience with developing regulatory strategies in Europe for investigational products leading to licensure; experience leading at least 1 CMA or MAA using the centralized procedure is highly desired.
- Background in vaccine or biologics development is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills in English (oral, written, and interpersonal); critical-thinking and ability to identify and recommend solutions to problems.
- EU citizenship; any knowledge of local European languages (beside English) is welcomed but not mandatory.
- Flexibility to travel across Europe.
Our client is ready to offer you highly competitive remuneration package (not on local but European level) and opportunity to participate in highly important and beneficial mission in the fight against Covid-19.
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.