Are you experienced in are of Regulatory Affairs and currently looking for a job in an international company?
Producer of the top quality pet nutrition is curently looking for suitable candidates to fill in a position of REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER.
Your main responsibilities:
– Supervising of the label (copy sheet development processes)
– Providing of managerial support for technical and regulatory accuracy of the packaging
– Have responsibility for the regulatory part of export / import activities
– Facilitating the regional and global decisions on packaging/label development/ ingredients etc.
– Facilitating the regional and global decisions on import / export operations
– Work with veterinary control authorities, government agencies in CZ and abroad
– Assuring regulatory compliance(overseeing the health certification process & product registrations process)
– Representing company in various associations
– University degree (pharmacy, biology or similar)
– Min. 3 years of experience in regulatory affairs
– Very good knowledge of English (daily communication in written and spoken form)
– Experience with leading a team
– Experience from similar position is a plus
– Technical background (biology, chemistry, nutrition)
– Great communicative and organizing skills
– MS Office, SAP
– 5 weeks vacation
– 7 Sick days
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card benefits
– Discount on products
– External trainings
– Possibility to grow within the company
– Very pleasant environment (modern offices)
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.