We are looking for Regulatory Affairs Officer who will be responsible for regulatory activities to support and grow the business in line with the company goals. You will be working in international environment and ensuring regulatory compliance with local and EU legislative and internal procedures.
Our client is a Pharmaceutical company focusing on areas of medicine Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology, and Pulmonary Hypertension.
Your daily agenda will be:
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondences, including archiving
- Maintain the local product files in line with current registered authorization details
- Prepare and submit regulatory submissions with support from regulatory operations
- Ensure deadlines for different projects are met
- Maintain the product label and packaging in line with current registered authorization details
- Contribute to compliance with all regulatory requirements
You are the right candidate if you have:
- Previous experience in Regulatory Affairs
- University degree in pharmacy/biology/chemistry/medicine
- Native Czech and advanced English language
- Ability to work precisely, without errors of a formal and factual nature
- Ability and willingness to work hard and independently
What awaits you:
- You will get support from the beginning of your career path from the international team with a very friendly atmosphere
- You will become a member of a global market leader
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Benefits package: meal vouchers, Flexi pass, 25 days of holiday, sick days, multisport card, transport allowance and more
- Modern offices are located close to Jinonice, Prague 5 but you will be currently working partially from home
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.