As a Release Manager, you will be joining a team which supports our people & brings together financial specialists and IT professionals to achieve one golden goal – delivering high-quality Credit RWA systems for our Investment & Corporate bank. If you’re an IT person with a passion for Finance; Or a Finance person with a passion for IT – then we would like to hear from you.
We are one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
- You will be planning release windows and the overall release lifecycle
- Managing risks that may affect release scope
- Measuring and monitoring the release process
- Collaborating closely with developers & business teams
- Contributing significantly to Project development and knowledge sharing your experience. If you don’t have all the knowledge we proactively train
- You will be engaged in a friendly, dynamic work environment with a wide range of opportunities for professional growth & career development
- Working in a modern comfortable office space that enables people to collaborate, drive ideas, focus on innovation, feel inspired, energized and motivated
- Ability to coordinate multiple teams to ensure tasks are completed in time with the release schedule
- Knowledge of Agile and/or ITIL models
- Analytical skills and problem-solving and advanced communication skills are essential
- Understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines
SKILLS THAT WILL HELP YOU IN THE ROLE
- Experience with build and release coordination
- Familiarity with SQL or other database query language is a plus
- Experience in Git, Jira, Teamcity, and Confluence
- Degree in engineering/math/computer science or equivalent experience is preferred but not essential
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care, and all the tools, technology, and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.