Our client, one of the largest Central and Eastern European players in insurance, retail, and banking is looking for a Release/System Engineer. You will be responsible for the release administration of apps and systems, their deployment, maintenance, and management.
- Define and formalize the environment management process.
- WindowsServer, IIS, MS SQL Server administration.
- Configuration management and proposing new IT solutions.
- Prepare and maintain environments for bug-fixing and development purposes for multiple countries within Continental Europe Region.
- Describe and document environments and environmental management processes.
- Compliance with the company’s internal guidelines and rules.
- Assisting in system consolidation /operation, communication/.
- Provide for application DB restoration with respect to the data anonymization process.
- Application deployment to test and prod environments.
- Production support and timely production incidents resolution.
- Preparation of UAT and Project environments.
- Application monitoring set-up and maintenance.
- Administration of infrastructure (HDD space, RAM, CPU utilization…) in cooperation with IT Operations department.
- Environment management in cooperation with release manager.
- PowerShell scripts management and improvement.
- At least 2-3 years experience in System Administration.
- Administration of Windows Servers (2012, 2016, and 2019).
- Administration of SQL server (2016 and 2019).
- IIS web server configuration.
- Experience with application servers (backups, configurations, troubleshooting).
- Fluent English spoken and written (min. level B2 ) and knowledge of Czech or Slovak language is required.
- Basic knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Basic understanding of Networking (IP, DNS, FW…).
- Basic programming skills or understanding of code (.NET, C#…).
- Scripting language (PowerShell, Python…).
- Experience with monitoring systems (Grafana, Telegraf, Nagios) or Azure.
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, 14,000 points per year to the cafeteria for culture, sport, education, and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension contribution, etc.).
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft training with us. We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.