The company powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin, and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products.
This is full-time employment with no possibility to work as a freelancer.
- Analyze, design, and implement new product features
- Development of products, delivered to Fortune 500 customers
- Foster high product quality through unit testing, code reviews, secure coding, automation, defects fixing, and performance tuning
- An international team of 25 people, part of it outside of Czech Republic, daily communicate in English
- At least 3 years of SW development experience
- Working experience with C#/.NET
- Experience with Microsoft .NET Core would be an advantage as we will be moving there
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI solutions
- Proficient communication in English (both verbal and written)
- Working within a team of friendly skilled people where help is always in reach
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Support for learning, books, certifications
- Use of modern tools and access to experts
- Team spirit in the workplace, with weekend retreats and fun team activities
- Flexible working hours without micromanagement
- Personal freedom and focus on individual responsibility
- Company-sponsored events for employees, volunteer tech talks, and tournaments
- Weekly English classes, international travel opportunities
- 25 days of paid vacation + 2 days paid for charity activities
- One additional day of corporate holiday each quarter
- Monthly benefits allowance, meal contributions
- MultiSport card available
- Modern cozy offices in Prague and Ostrava, no large open-space floors or cubicles, rec room with games and books
- High-end laptop (Dell XPS or Mac) and smartphone (Samsung S or iPhone), including personal use
- Visual Studio Enterprise subscription
- Option to use discounted unlimited mobile plan for family members
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.