Our client is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. They combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace. That’s high tech without the drama :)
We are looking for passionate Manual QA engineers with some web development skills who are energized to work with cutting-edge cyber security products, for example, an automated dynamic testing solution.
Joining our team and you will have the ability to:
- Work on an industry-leading solution for enterprise dynamic security scanning
- Solve complex tasks to meet the business needs
- Introduce yourself into the world of Security testing and learn latest security breaches in different tools/technologies
What kind of work would you be doing?
You will take responsibility for the quality part of products owned by the team:
- Design and execute test cases/plans for Web and Desktop applications
- Participate in the features refinement process
- Make status and quality reporting
- Work in close cooperation with RnD team
- Test cases creation and execution
What achievements should you have so far?
- minimum 2+ years of commercial QA experience
- Deep understanding of REST API and HTTP
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS/JS
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux OS’s
- Experience in Linux shell and Win cmd/Powershell scripting
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with VMWare, Docker
- Knowledge/Experience in Web Security
- Experience with SQL databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres
- Experience in automated tests development
- Experience in creating Regular Expressions
What will you get in return?
As well as a meaningful career with the opportunity to really develop and display your skills and ideas, you will also receive support, progression, training, and development. As well as this and your salary, you will also receive an array of competitive benefits and an annual individual and company performance-related bonus:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution for mass transit coupon
- Company car cash allowance
- Retirement supplemental insurance / Life insurance for foreigners with permanent residence in non–EU countries
- Life accident insurance at Generali pojišťovna
- Contribution to life accident insurance for employees on maternity leave
- Insurance on business trips
- Bonus for increased work effort after returning from sickness leave
- 3 sick days
- Benefits of maternity leave
- Program for purchase of company products
- „BENEFLEX“ flexible benefits
- Employees can use Employee Assistance Program. Professional consultation and help in different life situations
(family problems, work responsibility, money management, personal crisis, return to work, illness)
- Modern offices in Prague 4, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.