A great provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology industry is looking for a specialist from the field of data analysis, research and consulting for programs in EMEA region.
Much appreciate experienced researcher for Surveys and Analysis team based in Prague.
The Research Manager will follow the responsibilities as:
- coordinate the market surveys with vendors in all region of EMEA
- manage the entire process of the market survey – negotiation with vendors, process monitoring, quality control and reporting;
- prepare progress reports and coordinate steps with internal clients;
- prepare research tools based on the project objectives (questionnaire, sampling, project briefing for survey vendor)
- check the quality of research data including data processing;
- prepare final outputs for internal/external clients – this includes tables (banner book)
- research methodology and costing; analyze business and market trends
- experience in data analyzing, analytics and statistics
- fluent English
- comprehensive knowledge of market research techniques
- very good knowledge of SPSS and statistical methods
- experience with programming (Python, .NET) is an advantage, but not necessary
In our return to you:
- office in the city center of Prague – Old Town square with a view of the Astronomical Clock
- Flexible working hours
- HPP contract
- 25 days of vacation + 3 sick days
- Rich cafeteria benefit program
- Meal vouchers, contribution to pension insurance, company tariff with a mobile operator, multisport card, flexipasses
- Darts in the relaxation room
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.