For our client, an international company with a focus on market data and their analysis, we are currently looking for a Research Analyst to join its pa-European team of IT and cloud services market research specialists. You are will need to have research/data analysis experience and be an advanced English speaker. Knowledge of the IT sector is an advantage.
- Market and data analysis: gathering and consolidating information on major IT services companies across Europe, as well as analyzing business and market trends affecting the ICT sector.
- Collect data and support data-centric consulting projects and ad-hoc tasks related to the portfolio of IT services data products for European markets.
- Communicate with both, global analysts and regional and country analysts in Europe to secure on-time completion of projects.
- Provide support for clients’ briefings through data mining from the existing services market tracker and the Service Contract Database.
- The main focus will be on researching countries in Western Europe.
Additional responsibilities and activities will include involvement in tracking emerging technology firms and local heroes. That will include the following activities:
- Data gathering and completion of deliverables (tables and ppt deck) for comparative analysis.
- Periodic monitoring of local heroes as well as firms in perspective cutting edge technology areas.
- Activities will also include support for ad-hoc consulting projects in the field of IT and cloud services as they arise.
- Quantitative market research experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience with managing large datasets.
- Interest in developments and trends in the IT industry.
- Education in IT or Business/Economics/Statistics.
- Fluency in written and oral business English. Another European language would be an advantage.
- Competitive compensation package
- Truly flexible, collaborating, and stimulating work environment
- HO possibility
- 3 Sick days
- Meal vouchers + Cafeteria
- Annual bonus
- Office in the city center
- Time for self-development + other regular internal and external trainings
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.