A great provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology industry is looking for a specialist from the field of data analysis, research, and consulting for programs in EMEA region.
We are hiring a junior, or already skilled data research analyst, with great potential to growth – the company is based in the city center of Prague with a beautiful view of Old town square.
- Analyze business and market trends for ICT industry in European countries.
- Cooperation with the global team and communication with analysts and various stakeholders.
- Secondary research data collection.
- Data management and manipulation, data modelling, and data visualization.
- Data interpretation, writing reports and presenting findings.
- University BA/MS degree in Economics, Statistics or Information Sciences – or fresh graduated are also welcomed! If you do not have any of the mentioned degree, practical experience is welcomed as well.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy during data manipulation.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel (Look up & Reference, Logical function, Pivot Table, Power Query).
- Very good English language
In our return to you:
- office in the city center of Prague – Old Town square with a view of the Astronomical Clock
- Flexible working hours + Home office (as much as you wish)
- Fulltime contract
- 25 days of vacation + 3 sick days
- Rich cafeteria benefit program
- Meal vouchers, contribution to pension insurance, company tariff with a mobile operator, multisport card, flexipasses
- Darts in the relaxation room
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.