For our client, an international exchange company and innovative market infrastructure provider, is looking for Risk Analyst for their newly made department. You will be at the beginning of something new and will have the option to shape the future with your input.
This position is for their leading team focusing on assuring the safety and integrity of markets while providing innovation in risk management, clearing technology, and client asset protection. They clear the broadest scope of products in Europe – both listed and OTC and accept the world’s widest spectrum of eligible collateral.
As a Risk Analyst, you will be part of a completely new department and will shape its future, due to that this role is also very independent. Your responsibilities include monitoring of stress testing exposures from member portfolios, assessing credit-, concentration- and wrong-way risk limit utilizations as well as the monitoring of liquidity needs and capital requirements of the CCP. Furthermore, you create comprehensive risk management reports for internal and external bodies and support the senior management decision-making process.
- Monitor and analyze credit and liquidity stress testing exposures
- Assess credit-, concentration- and wrong-way risk- limit utilization
- Regularly create comprehensive risk management reports and disclosures, including event-driven analyses
- Maintain and further develop the employed risk management tools and related documentation
- Work in close collaboration with IT to accompany the development process, including writing business requirements and performing business acceptance testing
Requirements will shape around you but you need at least some basics and experience in the following
- Experience with MS Office and Databases/SQL
- Industry experience in a financial or quantitative discipline
- Good understanding of financial markets with knowledge of at least one of the following asset classes: Listed equity and fixed income derivatives, bonds, SFTs, FX, or interest rate swaps
- Expertise with software requirements analysis, specification, programming, and testing
Exciting and cutting-edge projects
Flexible working hours, 25 days of vacation, sick days
Multisport, meal vouchers, allowance for childcare and other benefits
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.