Are you interested in playing a vital role in making online purchasing safer by assessing and tracking financial fraud threats? Do you enjoy communication in German and English? So, even if you don’t have a lot of work experiences yet, read more!
You will be working for an elite international company specialized in e-commerce and online retail shopping industry where you could improve your skills and experience career progress!
– Communication via email and phone
– Cooperation with external clients such as buyers or merchants
– Evaluation of transaction legitimacy
– Participation in a process improvement
– Support various internal projects
– Proficiency in both German and English
– Problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong organizational skills, proactive and detail-oriented approach
– Interest in cooperation with other teams and external clients
The position is suitable for graduates and experienced candidates alike!
– 5 weeks of paid holiday
– Relocation bonus
– Multi-sport Card
– Life insurance
– Contribution towards pension insurance
– Public transportation reimbursement
– Two days of Home Office per month
– Continued learning and development
– Benefits and employees discounts
– Teambuilding activities
– Dog friendly office
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.