Great opportunity for everybody who has an experience as a RISK MODEL VALIDATOR and is open to find new challenging opportunity in NETHERLANDS. We offer you an unique opportunity to gain experience during various projects at different financial institutions.
- As Risk Model Validator you are responsible for reviewing technical and functional implementation of risk models, providing advice on the adequacy of a developed risk model, creating framework and procedures for model validation.
- You are able to complete task independently on your own and also actively participating in the projects by contributing with your ideas.
- Completed Master degree in Econometrics/ Mathematics/ Physics
- fluent English both written and spoken
- min. 2 years experience with credit risk modelling
- good knowledge of statistics and econometric techniques
- be able to independently develop independently risk models or make quantitative analysis
- Full proficiency in at least one of the main modeling languages (R, Python, SAS)
- Great salary valuation
- Live and work in one of the main European financial centres
- Nice package of other benefits
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=finance-bankovnictvi&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=finance-bankovnictvi