Hello, we are Runecast.
Our Runecast Analyzer is used for mission-critical IT operations from deep sea to space. It catches configuration or security compliance errors in virtualized data centers before they lead to service disruptions or breaches. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals from more than 15 countries – but united, with most of us in our largest operations center in Brno, Czech Republic. Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Scania, Fujisoft, the German Aerospace Center (DLR), Erste Bank, Avast, University of St Andrews and many other enterprises (and SMBs) to trust our solution to protect their data centers.
We are looking for an outstanding UKI Account Executive to join our team
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for an Account Executive to join our sales team. You will join our fast-growing team based all around the world and who reports directly to our VP of Sales and Marketing, based in Sydney, Australia. Our team comprises sales professionals from a variety of industry backgrounds who demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and approach each prospect as someone whose problems we can help to solve.
We are looking for a high-performing, results-driven sales representative to help us grow our brand and serve our customers. The ideal candidate will be working with prospects, showcasing our value proposition and converting them into happy customers.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Present, promote and sell Runecast products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through warm calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Your skills and experience:
- Proven work experience as a sales representative on the UK market
- Familiarity with the IT and virtualization industry is a must
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Native English speaker
Preference will be given to native English speakers living in the Czech Republic.
What we offer:
Enough of requirements! At Runecast, you can enjoy:
- Commission only compensation with guaranteed retainer for the first 6 months
- Get-things-done-quickly startup vibe
- Definitive job satisfaction – your contribution will definitely ‘move the needle’!
- Joining our team of smart and driven colleagues
- Work from home or from our office in Brno
We encourage you to apply:
Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic.
About Runecast Czech Republic s.r.o.
Established in 2014, we're a small international company with a relaxed startup vibe. Our operational HQ in the second-largest Czech city of Brno supports a global team of professionals, business partners, and customers.
We try to make 'flat hierarchy' evident daily, as our founders work among us as 'normal' folks and welcome new ideas from everyone on the team. Family is our biggest shared value (aside from building the highest-quality solution for our customers).
Your spouse and kids are always welcome to join our summer grill parties and Christmas parties. We are flexible when you need to be – we’re not a typical 9-5 culture.