Like SALES? Start or continue your career in a top international company!
The Inside Sales role has responsibility for conducting outbound market contact activities. The Inside Sales Coordinator provides front end sales activities including initiating prospect relationships, creating further interest and driving value driven conversations.
You would be responsible for:
- Initiate, maintain and master on-going relationships with each prospect on the basis that each communication provides value to the prospect.
- Understand prospect’s business and to inform customers.
- Intuitively and proactively understand prospect concerns and facilitate escalation to the appropriate Direct Sales team resources.
- Communicate effectively and establish win/win partnership with assigned territory Direct Sales Representative to drive new business revenues.
- Reporting on regular basis.
- Internal system and data maintaining.
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- Fluent knowledge of English and Russian
- Work experience in sales/account management/customer service/business development is advantage
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
- Interest in sales and self-motivation
- Time management skills
- IT sales experience
- Quarterly bonuses based on KPI’s
- Relocation package
- Extensive training
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Possibility of business trips
- Meal vouchers of 109 CZK
- Fit stop (twice per week)
- Team buildings
- Multisport card
- Language courses
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition