Right now, we are looking for a .NET Developer who will become a part of an agile team that focuses on development and maintenance of corporate core applications. By using .Net Core, messaging (RabbitMQ) and microservices, we want to build a strong, robust integrations of company’s core applications (time tracking, payroll and others).
What can you expect?
- You will be working on the development and maintenance of core applications and integrations.
- Development using cutting-edge technologies, modern principles, and methodologies in an agile environment.
- This project requires working in a dynamic environment and cooperating with other teams where members partially work from home.
- Team: 2 C# devs, 1 data engineer, 1 SQA, 1 Technical Lead, 1 Scrum Master, 1 Product Manager, and you.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Professional experience with C# development– you are familiar with OOP principles and able to write clean, reusable, and maintainable code.
- Knowledge of .Net Core, Entity Framework or other ORM; REST; MS SQL or other relational DB; Github.
- Experience with messaging architecture (RabbitMQ preferably), Docker, Kubernetes.
- Any experience with microservices and distributed systems is welcome.
- At least intermediate English (B2).
- Knowledge of CI/CD and the TeamCity.
What we have for you:
- Fair compensation, home office, and flexible working hours (core time 10 am – 3 pm).
- Agile teams – you can work on a variety of projects and problems that interest you ( https://agile.moravia.com/ )
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands globally, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills.
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible.
- Chance to put your ideas into practice.
We will be glad to welcome you to our modern new offices in Brno, Vlněna campus.
Does the position sound interesting? Do you want to know more about it and RWS Moravia? Please send us your CV together with a short cover letter to better understand your vision of future employment.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are a leading provider of translation, localization, and testing services for the world's brand leaders in information technology and other fields. We ensure their applications, products, and services speak all languages of the world and respect each country’s cultural norms and technology specifics.