We are looking for a new team member for our testing team to provide support for one of our clients – a well-known technology company. You will join another colleague who will train you on our processes and on the client’s specifics.
What you would do:
- Provide direct support to third party vendor and provide instructions on how to fix a system access
- Receive escalations from the vendor and delegate it to the team in charge of the fix and be responsible for constant follow up
- Help to collect and update accurate data on the vendor’s activities to be shared with the client for analysis and feedback
- Assist and advise on communications between the client and the vendor.
- Participate in videoconference calls for troubleshooting and plan of action on major issues
- Participate in testing projects
What you should have:
- IT background to easily understand technical issues, user experience with Macs
- Infrastructure background (VPN, DC migrations, Site2Site VPN setups, networking)
- At least basic knowledge of SAP is needed
- Excellent communication skills both in oral and written English
- Great organizational skills to effectively prioritize your work and tasks
- Analytical skills which will help you investigate issues
- Ability to work in a team because you will be collaborating with other colleagues and the client
What we have for you:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Chance to put your ideas into practice
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
If this sounds interesting to you, please send us your CV in English. Thank you!
We are a leading provider of translation, localization, and testing services for the world's brand leaders in information technology and other fields. We ensure their applications, products, and services speak all languages of the world and respect each country’s cultural norms and technology specifics.