RWS Moravia is currently looking for candidates with native speaker fluency in French and German languages.
As a Community Moderator, you will be mainly responsible for making sure members of a Forum comply with the Terms and Conditions for the site by monitoring the site and users’ activity, taking action on labeled items and reporting any infractions.
If you are outside Brno, the work type can be remote!
On a given day, your work might include:
- Reviewing posts that enter as flagged by the system or by a user or moderator.
- Deleting inappropriate posts when and if necessary.
- Reporting posts that are in direct violation of the Site’s Terms & Conditions.
- Keeping Lists of posts with certain specific content if asked by the client.
- Participating in Calibration Meetings and Trainings as required.
- Keeping track of Problem users.
- Resolving posts under required time (5 minutes depending on the Community).
- Keeping Quality Review results to more than 95%.
- Helping train new Community Moderators if required.
- Be eligible to work on a full-time basis in Czech Republic.
- Have native speaker fluency in the target languages and advanced level of English language, both verbal and written.
- Have cultural exposure in the target languages.
- Be able to work onsite in Brno or remotely (WFH) in Czech Republic.
- Be willing to work in shift rotations.
- Be willing to work on holidays and weekends.
An ideal Community Moderator would have the following skills:
- Quick problem solving
- Unbiased opinion
- Independent worker
- Good team collaboration– May need to do extra time to cover for teammates when sick or on leave
- Attention to detail
It would be great if you have:
- Experience in using Mac.
- No previous experience in moderating content is required.
About RWS Moravia
RWS Moravia, a division of RWS, delivers product localization, global digital marketing, and testing services to the world's top brands; and we are looking for new talents who stand our values: We are human, reliable, creative, and determined!
Joining RWS Moravia will give you the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment and to face challenges that will help you to gain experience and knowledge as well as to interact with the most talented individuals in this industry.