Are you a native German speaker? Would you like to start your career in HR area? Would you like to get new experiences from living abroad?
For our client – internationally recognized company – we are filling the position of:
who will be a part of a small international team focused on finding talents, will work in an interesting and challenging scope, and who will cooperate with colleagues from different departments and countries. In this team, he/she will have a lot of autonomy and opportunities to develop his/her recruitment & sourcing skills!
– sourcing and attracting candidates with German language skills via job boards, social media and CV databases
– screening incoming CVs and applications, conducting interviews and acting as the single point of contact
– scheduling interviews, updating internal recruitment system, reporting and more
– native German with excellent English – enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
– great communication and interpersonal skills
– active team player
– proactive, taking initiative and actively thinking about improvements
– opportunity for career growth
– meal vouchers
– 25 days of vacation
– many training courses etc.
Would you like to hear further details? Don’t hesitate to contact me: email@example.com / +420 607 944 886
I am looking forward to your applications :)
About Rychetsky & Partners
Rychetsky & Partners