Do you have an experience in Sales?
Are you able to collect information and reflect market insights?
Do you speak Swedish?
Then we are looking for you!
Our client is a company that operates in most of the world’s countries, and its products are best known for driving innovations and modernization across different industries. The company forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources for the future that are helping to meet tomorrow’s energy needs.
They are looking for a Swedish speaking professionals within sales department: Territory Advisor
Your responsibilities would be:
– Identifying potential business opportunities within the sales strategies products and solutions
– Cooperating with assigned partners on ongoing sales projects, working on their development
– Managing of the customer pipeline, establishing professional partnerships with existing accounts
– Collaborating with regional managers on inside sales projects
– Generating up-sell and cross sell opportunities
– Having insight into market conditions, competitor activities and emerging opportunities
– broader experience in sales
– strong communication, analytical and collaboration skills
– being confident enough for virtual meetings
– having a good business judgement
– being able to collect information and reflect market insights
– self-driven personality
– fluent English and Swedish
– industrial background – ideally
– Flexible starting time
– Annual bonus
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Language courses
– Meal vouchers
– Life insurance
– Pension savings plan
– Wellness program
– Flexi passes
– Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness
– Training program
– Offices in the city center
and much more!
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.