If you’re a tech-savvy, analytically driven individual and seeking an employment opportunity within an international company, then this position may just be the right step forward in your career.
A well-known American company, specialized in technologies, is planning to expand their team in Prague and EMEA region. In order to successfully achieve this goal, they will need an experienced Sales Operations Analyst whose role will be to assist in the demand forecasting process and product allocation by participating in demand planning and supply/alignment but also regular demand and supply analysis and measure.
More specifically, the Sales Operations Analyst’s duties and responsibilities will include but won’t not be limited to:
* Create and analyse various reports (Allocation, Consumption, Credit, Forecast, Demand etc.) needed to generate sub regions demand plans
* Work cross functionally with Sales and Business Marketing to gather necessary input to generate demand plans
* Manage daily supply/demand alignment for Retail/Distribution customers
* Collaborate with Sales Operations team to ensure that on a weekly basis orders are booked, prioritized and credit released for optimal execution
* Manage the ramp up and ramp down of products within the regions
* Main focal point resolution of gaps and escalations
* Ensure sufficient and timely supply in Distribution Centers (DC) to meet micro and/or macro demand on a as needed basis.
* Monitor arrival of goods in Distribution Centers
* Assist in the escalating supply issues to Corporate Demand Management and the Director Supply Chain Operations, and ensure all stakeholders are included
* Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred
* Min. 2 years of experience in sales operations, logistics or business planning functions
* Strong ability to gather, analyze data and make recommendations
* Be an advanced user of MS Excel
* Experience with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle…)
* Work on assignments requiring judgment and initiative
* Recommend alternative solutions to business issues
* 25 vacation days per year
* Fitness Allowance
* Meal voucher (benefit level of CZK 110 per working day)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
* Employee Life Insurance
* Employee Accidental Insurance
* Supplementary Retirement Contribution
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.