Do you have a good understanding of Networking solutions (switches, routers, LAN, WAN, SAN….)? Are you interested in business development? Is interesting for you a cooperation with sales teams and technicians?
For our client, international company that specialized in information and communication infrastructures (networks, data center, cyber security and tools for teamwork) we are looking for SALES CONSULTANT FOR NETWORKING AREA.
- evaluate and define key target markets, hunt and create Networking business development opportunities, contributing to the pre-sales process by working with internal stakeholders to craft the best solution design for the client
- market analysis and client research
- close cooperation with the relevant sales and technical teams, identify potential clients in the target markets and gather intelligence on these clients to assist with the identification of the best holistic strategies to approach and to convince them of the company networking solution.
- contribute to the accurate preparation of sales forecasts with the sales leadership and client managers
- demonstrate and offer unique perspectives to recommend solutions in line with the client’s needs and priorities; influence the client at every stage of the buying cycle by leveraging on their specialist skills and knowledge of technology solutions and services.
- generate demand by engaging with senior stakeholders in the client’s business to position the Networking value proposition
- definite of the most suited business models to be used for different target market areas by identifying the most suitable value propositions, preferred partner configurations, cost structures and revenue models.
- Partnering with colleagues in the finance functions to determine optimum pricing models.
- Partnering with marketing team to inform the design of go-to-market campaigns that will be used to target the potential markets and clients.
- work closely with vendors to predict strategies for solutions and services
- preparing varied business reports and analytics
- good understanding of Networking solutions area with broad knowledge across multiple different solutions or areas
- pre-sales, sales-consulting experience in B2B business minimum of 3 years
- experience with new business development research activities, analyzing client´s potential and need
- good communication, presentation and persuasion skills
- very good English (Czech language is a must)
- good knowledge of MS Office suit (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
You’ll get in return besides great place to work:
- Financial bonuses
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution to pension/life insurance scheme
- Paid Sick leave 100%
- Language courses
- 5 Weeks of holiday
- 3 Sick days
- Commuting contribution
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=email&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=email