Gardner Denver, founded in 1859 in the United States, is a global manufacturer of industrial compressors, blowers, pumps, loading arms and fuel systems. The company has 40 manufacturing facilities located in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific with offices in 36 different countries.
Sales Coordinator with German
What will be your responsibilities:
- prepare quotations, orders, ensuring correct part numbers and pricing,
- verify accuracy prior to order entry
- progress chase outstanding sales orders via purchasing, manufacturing and warehouse
- liaise with Manufacturing/Finance/Shipping/Stores regarding orders and enquiries
- organize debit/credit notes due to price changes, sales returns, etc.
- ensure that administrative procedures meet Company and customer standards
- liaise with other functions/facilities within the Company, customers and suppliers as required
What is important for us:
- Secondary school
- intermediate English + German
- excellent communication skills
- PC literacy (MS Office)
- SAP or other CRM system experience is an advantage
- team player, proactive, pragmatic approach
What we offer:
- Motivating salary and annual bonuses
- Meal vouchers
- Flexipass vouchers or Multisport card
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to language/professional courses
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to city center
- Refreshment at workplace for free
About Gardner Denver
Gardner Denver founded in 1859, is a leading, global provider of high-quality industrial equipment, technologies and services to a broad and diverse customer base through a family of highly recognized brands. The company has 36 manufacturing facilities located in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific with offices in 33 different countries.
Shared Service Center situated in Brno is providing back office services for the whole European market.
Financial department is dealing with following activities:
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable, Credit Collections & Cash Allocation
• General Ledger, fixed assets and others
Sales Order Processing department is supporting EMEA countries in aftermarket, production & logistic activities.
With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow, while using your language skills on a daily basis.
Apart from that we offer:
Flexible working hours
5 weeks of holiday
Flexipass Vouchers / Multisport Card
Contribution to a professional courses / ACCA courses
Pleasant and modern working environment close to city center
Refreshment at workplace for free
We are currently looking for enthusiastic graduates or people with experience who are interested in working for financial and sales support sector in global company with different language knowledge.
English is a must, other language is a big advantage (preferably German, Italian, French).