A well-known American company, specialized in technologies, is planning to expand their team in Prague and EMEA region. In order to successfully achieve this goal, they will need an DEMAND AND ALLOCATION PLANNING ANALYST whose role will be to prepare models for demands and allocation strategies related to assigned business units.
More specifically you would:
- Identify, consolidate and analyze risks and opportunities;
- Collect various data from several sources in order to prepare reports and to formulate forecast;
- Identify gaps between available supply and allocation and ensure that they are known and communicated to all stakeholders;
- Resolve customer priorities;
- Troubleshoot current processes and develop new reporting and other tools to achieve efficiency;
- Other ad hoc activities.
- University degree in Business (preferred) or similar field or equivalent experience;
- 4 years minimum of related business experience;
- MS Office proficiency (especially MS Excel)
- Good command of English (both written and spoken);
- Analytical and critical thinking with a good sense for improvements;
- Strong ability to gather, analyze data and make recommendations;
- Ability to work both as a team member and independently.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Fitness Allowance
- Meal voucher (benefit level of CZK 110 per working day)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Employee Life Insurance
- Employee Accidental Insurance
- Supplementary Retirement Contribution
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition