We are looking for a salesman junior who will take care of the existing clients and will bring the new one. Your sales territory will be Silesia and Morava. You can look forward to being part of the strong company, to attractive salary and lot of training to become a professional in the field.
- Developing your product line within your territory
- Generating new leads and identifying opportunities for growth
- Contacting potential and existing clients and building customer portfolio
- Identifying client’s needs and providing technical solutions
- Consulting and negotiating
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Sales experiences (1-3 years)
- Knowledge of Czech at native level + very good English (Business Proficiency)
- Valid driving license
- Willingness to pursue a long-term career in sales
- Motivation to learn about high technology and become an industry expert
- Willingness to work at office 2 days per week (Brno office – accomodation is included), and visit clients 3 days per week (Moravia-Sileasia, Olomouc and Zlin reagion)
- Competitive Salary and bonus system
- Extensive sales and technical training
- Clear career path and “promoting from within” culture
- Car, fuel card, laptop, phone
- International environment, open communication and continuous learning
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.