Our client, a multinational information technology company, is currently hiring a Sales Operations Officer for its Czech subsidiary based in Prague 4. If you have experience with sales support or other administrative work and communicative English, we are looking for you.
- Communication with existing clients regarding servicing packages
- Sending reminders to clients to renew installed servicing packages
- Responding to customer queries mainly by e-mail
- Checking and processing invoices
- Reporting and administrative support of local servicing organisation
- High-school diploma
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Communicative English at B2 level (mainly for email communication)
- At least intermediate Czech
- Experience in sales support or another administrative job
- Full-time employment in a leading multinational company
- Attractive work environment in a modern office building
- 25-day holiday allowance
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.