Are you interested in CUSTOMER SERVICE and ADMINISTRATION?
Do you speak Dutch and English?
We have a new career opportunity for you!
Well-established international company is currently expanding.
This is a great opportunity to get a challenging job, where you can utilize your experience within one of the top best employers in the Czech Republic!
Our client offers a wide range of career opportunities and strong ethical values, making it a great place to WORK, GROW and DEVELOP.
Tasks related to this role will include:
- Entering all incoming sales orders on the Common Distribution System, Sales order follow up and connected customer service.
- Resolving customer’s problems and queries, answering, incoming calls and e-mails, determining nature of issues, maintaining accurate data, creating price quotes for customers, verifying changes in customer records and other ad hoc tasks.
- Maintaining effective communication in foreign language with relevant contact persons within European distribution.
- Language skills: knowledge of English and Dutch
- Experience in a similar job is great but not required
- Team player: promotes team atmosphere, collaborate with others and shares best practices
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, etc.
This position is suitable for both fresh graduates and candidates with work experience.Benefits:
- Annual bonus
- Language and professional courses
- Overtime payments
- Pension insurance allowance
- Refreshments at the workplace
- Subsidized meal vouchers
- Corporate events
- Program Benefit Plus
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition