Do you have previous work experience with data visualization and predictive modeling?
Do you have a strong command of English?
If so, then please continue reading!
Our international client is currently looking for a Post-Production Data Analyst who would join their team.
Your daily responsibilities will be:
– Analysis of data
– Presenting the findings of the analysis
– Combining data from Finance, Sales, and other departments
– Preparation and creation of analytical models and scorecards
– Being involved in making company solutions
– Cooperating with your team as well as the operations team
In case, this role interests you, send me YOUR CV and I will gladly tell you more.
– 4+ years of relevant work experience (data visualization, predictive modeling, metrics, etc.)
– Strong command of English (C1)
– Bachelor’s degree
– Advanced user of the MS office package
– Deep knowledge of the PowerBI/Qlik AND Python/SQL
– Previous work experience with project management
– The knowledge of the Google Cloud Platform is good to have
– Analytical and communication skills
– Able to work independently as well as remotely in a virtual environment
– Adaptable and detail-oriented personality
– Willing to go on business trips
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Home office offered
– Sick days
– Meal vouchers
– Language and training courses
– Pension and Life Insurance
– Refreshments at the workplace
– Team-building events
– Referral bonus
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.