Stable Czech company, an importer, producer and distributor of personal protective equipment, is looking for a loyal, trustworthy, communicative salesman. We are looking for the one who does not mind spending very much time in a car on the road to visit his new and existing customers.
- You will actively develop sales activities
- You will acquire new customers and take care of existing ones (you will address a small family company and middle companies)
- You will prepare offers and business contracts
- You will cooperate with other departments in the company
- You will travel a lot (your space for business is the whole region of Romania)
- You will have full-time home office.
- job experience as salesman in the field
- high level of communication skills in English (reporting to Czech parent company and communication)
- ability to work with MS Office (especially Excel)
- valid driving license and being active driver
- fixed salary + commission from sales
- cooperation in a form of Trade License (sales representation)
- provided company car
- great team
- real possibility of self-realization and professional growth
- starting new trades in your country
- you will be professionally trained
- product specialists will be available for you at any time
- colleagues who are happy to help – they were also beginners
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.