Our client, a leading multinational company, is currently hiring a Sales Strategy and Planning Specialist for its Prague subsidiary. If you have a good grasp of business and financial variables and processes, an analytical mind and project management skills, this position is for you.
- Analyzing business data to identify business opportunities and develop sales strategies
- Supporting the development of statistical and financial models for forecasting and reporting
- Measuring business performance and evaluating forecast accuracy
- Executing market research projects
- Working with cross-functional teams on data collection
- Experience or education in the field of business or finance
- Analytical skills and logical thinking with a focus on problem solving
- A functional grasp of business variables (revenue, costs, margin, interest rates, discounting) and their relationships
- Project management skills and the ability to coordinate with a remote team
- Fluent English and Czech
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- A full-time opportunity in a stable multinational company
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.