A global leader in business process outsourcing, this company specializes in customer experience outsourcing with other services ranging from sales to payment management to marketing. This company’s branches are present across 25 countries worldwide, and it has over 250 business partners. By investing in their partners and employees, this company passionately focuses on evolving the consumer experience.
The Sales Supervisor has responsibility for conducting outbound market contact activities of team consisting of sales representants.
You would be responsible for:
- Leading group of inside sales representatives
- Participate on recruiting of new team members, coaching
- Motivation of team members
- Monitor team performance, controlling team members’ KPIs, evaluating staff results
- Provide support for escalated issues
- Ensure the issues are escalated and solved timely
- Ensure all procedures are in accordance to the company internal rules
- Coordination of activities of the team
START: MAY 2018Requirements:
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- Fluent knowledge of English and Other (Croatian/Serbian/Bosnian/Czech/Slovak)
- Work experience in sales/account management/customer service/coaching/leading team
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work well on your own and also as with team of sales representants
- Interest in sales and self-motivation
- Time management skills
- Commissions – competitive salary
- 4 weeks of vacation + 2/3/5 days – depending on performance
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility of business trips
- In-company massages
- Fresh fruit delivered daily
- Team buildings
- Multisport card
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=obchod-marketing
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.