Are you ready to learn and accept challenges? Are you looking to grow your career? Would you like to work with an innovative IT company that is respected and cares about employees? If you are ready to join the team of Sales Support Specialists and help to maximize sales by supporting administrative activities it´s the right time to apply!
– New business support for Sales Teams (colleagues are based in Europe)
– Assist the Sales Teams with deal preparation including pricing and customer contract details
– Support customers with license Agreements
– Updating data in the CRM system
– Taking care of orders
– Other tasks: work on licence transfer, conversion requests, reports, merge records, correct licensing issues, keep relevant parties updated
– Experienced in an administrative job, to be able to handle various tasks and be prompt in communication
– Be proactive in communication, don´t be afraid to ask
– Can work extra hours in case of need (end of the quarter)
– English language is essential (communication only in English)
– Open to learning company products and their benefits for customers
– Nice and modern offices at Karlin, Prague 8
– Immediate start
– International team where you can grow and learn
– Competitive salary and many benefits
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.