Logistic center located in Korozluky-Sedlec is looking for SAP administrator/developer to join small local IT team and become part of the big global family.
The SAP Administrator is responsible for SAP system maintenance and developmental projects. He/she is also responsible for overall SAP IT support operations for European subsidiaries providing technical support to end-users.
The SAP Administrator will report directly to the Senior SAP Administrator located in U.S.A.
- Expected to have at least 3 years of SAP support/development experience.
- Understanding of SAP ABAP development
- At least 3 years of module maintenance experience such as SAP SD/MM/FI/WM
- Knowledge of SAP End User training
- Local system operation through cooperation with the head office
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing in Czech and English
- Analytical thinking– gather facts, listen to customers/colleagues
- Analyze problems and solve the issue
- Able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously when required
- Experienced in installing s/w, troubleshooting
- Willing and able to learn new concepts, processes with a positive attitude
- EDI interface operation experience is plus (not required)
- SAP HANA development and operation experience is plus (not required)
- Mobile phone and notebook
- Flexible start/end of working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sick days
- HO (2x a week)
- Unpaid leave
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.