This will be your future role:
As a SAP Consultant, you will participate on development, delivery and maintenance of business solutions based on SAP technologies. You will capture functional and technical requirements from the client andtranslate business requirements in SAP requirements identifying the best solution. You will be responsible for SAP module development, its customizations and deployment of the solution. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams (technical, functional, business) locally and remotely.
- 2+ years of experience on SAP consultant position
- deep knowledge of SAP FI/CO module
- excellent English language
- occasional travel may be required, but it depends on your preferences.
Rich benefit package contains:
- 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers
- recreation/wellness vouchers
- pension/life insurance, sick days
- annual performance-based bonus
- sophisticated training program
- notebook and many more!