Join our regional IT & Digitalization team and ensure the harmonization of our processes and implementation of regional and/or global projects.
The Regional Business Solution Expert supports the central ERP Solutions Product Owner in the region by business process monitoring, providing operational support, and participating in various size SAP projects related to the product O2C.
She/He can understand constraints, operational and integration impact of the business processes and also able to implement those in SAP. Identifies opportunities for continuous product improvement both on a regional and global level, is responsible for local solution developments, manages subprojects occasionally, and takes care of key user training.
Transports the strategy into the region and strives for standardization together with the corporate Product Owner.
- analysis requirements, SAP functional analysis
- participation in rollouts, projects, and integrations
- integration of 3rd party tools with standard interfaces
- standardization approach together with the central Product Owner
- be the partner of SAP Key Users, SAP specialists, and external partners
- deliver solutions in time, quality, and budget
- guarantee customer satisfaction and business value
- ensure quality and continuous learning for Key Users
- 2nd level support (change requests)
- 3-5 years of SD/LE/MM experience as a consultant
- end To End understanding of Order To Cash process
- good technical understanding (ABAP code debugging, Forms, Extension Framework, EDI)
- customizing skills
- ability to translate a business requirement and align it with a SAP solution
- excellent communication skills
- excellence in English skills verbally and written
- willingness to travel
- strong customer orientation toward SAP Key Users
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- remote work opportunities
- mobile phone available for private use
- computer available for private use
- retirement pension plan
- extra social benefits
- employee referral program
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.