International production company providing solutions within the automotive industry is looking for a new colleague to the IT team who is experienced with ERP system SAP module PP/MM/QM.
If you love SAP and automotive environment do not hesitate to apply for the position of SAP konzultant PP/MM/QM
- development of the system – new functionalities and/or new processes, accordingly with the needs of the business
- basic customizing of SAP, accordingly with the experience and know-how
- daily SAP related issues – ticket management
- involvement in rollout of new features and applications
- training on bus-sys&tools – teaching users and preparing/updating the governing procedures
- problem solving
- Support the community of plant in developing and optimizing systems used by the plant.
- to be a technological business partner for the users of the business systems
- bachelor in IT or engineering or equivalent experience
- advanced English (min B2), fluent Czech
- work experience: business system customizing and development SAP modules PP/MM/QM
- know-how on infrastructure,bus-sys and other tools
- know-how on relation database
- project focussed – oriented
- stable background of a multinational company
- working with the High-Technologies
- 5 weeks of holiday
- allowance for traveling to work
- contributions to pension/life insurance
- subsidized company meals
- benefit cafeteria 4000 CZK per year
- advantageous employee tariff from T-Mobile
- fee for recommending a new employee up to CZK 10,000
- possibility to travel – Europe, Canada, China
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.