Do you want to further develop your expertise in HR? Do you have interest in SAP HR solutions? In this position you can deepen your experience in data management and process management.
We have an excellent opportunity for you as Data Management Senior Consultant to support our in-house employee records management. The main function of this role is to focus on cooperation and consultation with other HR Experts from various countries and areas. You will gain a good overview/knowledge of cross country processes while supporting global/regional projects.
As part of the our team you will have a unique chance to participate in the biggest HR project currently running in SAP and influence future processes in HR globally.
What you can expect?
- Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage
- Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
- We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
- Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events…)
- Opportunities for professional growth in HR field
We are searching for an employee who will
- Ensure appropriate HR Process Execution
- Coordinate team and workload in accordance to SLA given for specific process
- Ensure data compliance and accuracy standards are met for key deadlines
- Ensure execution of HR processes & transaction according to SLA
- Build relationships with both internal and external contacts and provide consultations on data management & compliance, assist in process completion, or escalation
- Develop and improve processes and procedures for service delivery team to ensure orders are entered and scheduled within defined SLAs
- Be responsible for knowledge transfer within the team and provide input on training needs and content
- Participate in global HR projects or migrations and lead projects within the region/team and drive them towards completion
- Process management responsibilities
- Address potential gaps in existing rules, need for change due to changes in business environment and drive implementation of process enhancements, new quality checks and standards
- Act as an expert in multiple areas of service delivery work
- Follow data security and protection principles
- Keep updated all documentation
- Resolve daily operational issues
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, etc.
About SAP Services, s. r. o.
SAP resides in three affiliates in Czech Republic. SAP ČR and SAP Services. The approximately 350 employees currently working in two affiliates of SAP ČR take care, besides regular sales and marketing activities, of other highly qualified activities like research and development, consulting and implementation services and training. SAP ČR has regional representation in Prague, the affiliate in Brno work mainly as development and localization center for middle and eastern Europe. SAP Services is based in Prague as well. It’s more than 1000 employees provide administrative services to SAP’s subsidiaries in Europe, Middle East and Africa mainly in HR and finance administration field.