We offer you to facilitate IT teams who have started to work under Agile methodology not long ago. The company has a number of projects related to migration of internal applications into cloud and Scrum Master is required to provide smooth and effective delivery. The position is a good fit for you if you have approximately two years of experience as a Scrum Master and wish to enhance your skills in managing complex projects.
This nice opportunity is open at insurance/financial services company with a rich history and strong presence in European countries. The point and essence of the company is to help people secure their financial future. Stabilize their lives and bring at least some security to them. With care, openness and responsibility in the heart, the company approaches not only their clients but also their employees.
- Making sure that Scrum is understood and enacted
- Conduct requested Scrum ceremonies
- Cooperate with people outside of Scrum Team and remove possible obstacles arising from their interaction
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain and create business value
- Guide the team on how to get the most out of self-organization filling the gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Help removing impediments
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to backlog refinements and maintaining the product backlog
- Fluent English. Knowledge of Czech/Slovak is a plus
- Approximately 2 years of experience in a similar role (minimum 1 year experience as a Scrum Master)
- Knowledge of Scrum proved with a certificate (PSM I is preferred). Knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Kanban, XP, Lean, LeSS, etc.) advantage
- Familiarity with stages of software development lifecycle
- Stakeholder management, communication and negotiation skills
- Permanent employment
- Stable background of the company with long traditions
- Strongly support of personal and career growth
- Friendly and professional working environment
- Use of the advanced technologies
- Modern office in Prague 5 with good transport connection
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 115 CZK (55% is contributed by the company)
- Contribution to life insurance
- Contribution to pension insurance (3% from gross salary)
- Multisport card (just at 200 CZK/month)
- 3.000 CZK for public transport ticket after 1 year of work
- Annual bonus 15%
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.