This job is an ideal fit for a senior candidate with experience in Scrum Mastering with focus on project management and previous IT background. Expertise from a company providing services to clients is required as well.
You will work for a Czech company that has been operating for almost 20 years. It develops software from small improvements to complete design and replacement of entire systems; integration; ICT security; analysis and testing. They do projects for banks and insurance companies, telecommunications, trade and services, energy and utilities, media (products – CRM, ACI Identity Management, Multichannel, Consulting, Data Analysis, Open Source, mobile solutions, ordering system, etc.).
- Independent leading of projects in short iterations for large Czech banks, insurance companies and other enterprise clients with the use of Scrum
- Responsibility for leading the Scrum team, active cooperation with other team members, coordination of team activities and its subsequent motivation
- Assistance in protecting communication inside and outside, increasing the transparency of processes, comprehensibility of transmitted information
- Facilitation of regular SCRUM ceremonies such as stand-ups, grooming, reviews and retrospectives
- Reviewing the delivery of major user stories with the Product Owner
- Preparation of impact analyzes, solution proposals, support in finalizing the product backlog before the next sprint
- Project dependency management with other change activities, risk management and priority identification
- Control over outputs quality and presentation of deliveries to the client
- Monitoring, regular reporting
- Experience as a Scrum Master 2-5 years including Scrum certification
- Knowledge of SW development project life cycle, project & resources planning
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence
- Previous experience in SW development or business/technical analysis
- Experience from Banking, Fintech, Telco, Automotive; also experience from a service-provider company
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills; logical mindset
- Positive attitude; time-management skills
- Fluent English + Czech / Slovak (work in Czech-speaking environment)
- Familiarity with UML, BMPN 2.0 and higher
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Experience with project delivery for a client, preferably in a relationship B2B / B2E / B2G
- Independent and creative work, open and friendly environment
- Modern HW and SW equipment, access to the latest technologies and specific projects
- Nice office close to Palmovka metro station, quality facilities for sport activities and for lovers of tasty food
- Benefits (Multisport card, contribution to life and pension insurance, language course, sick days, meal vouchers, data tariff for employee and family members; possibility of a partial home office, corporate events for employees and their families, etc.)
- Permanent full-time employment or contract cooperation (IČO)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.