Our new colleague should be able to come up with new ideas to establish a healthy team rhythm and also to provide guidance and coaching.
What you would do
- Guiding the teams towards improving the way they work
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
- Assist Product Owners and Project Managers
- Ensure cross-team coordination happens and remove impediments when necessary
- Coach and mentor team members
- Liaise between architects, developers, testers, and UX designers
What you should have
- Prior experience working as Scrum Master in an Agile, technical environment required
- You should be communicative, facilitative, assertive and have the ability to bring transparency to team development
- Fluent English is needed as well
What we have for you
- Exciting secrets: we work with some of the most innovating brands in the world and know
- their plans before the rest of the world does
- Mature and friendly colleagues who will respect your ideas and work
- Spacious offices in Brno Campus (bean bags, relax rooms, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Fair remuneration and comprehensive benefits package
- One year contract with possibility to prolong
About RWS Moravia
RWS Moravia is a leading localization solutions provider. We help clients enter global markets with high-quality multilingual products and services.
We are multilingual and love languages and cultures. We enjoy building custom solutions. And we geek out on technology.
Our services include translation and localization, testing, content creation, and technology consulting. Our global headquarters is in Brno, Czech Republic, and we have offices in Europe, the United States, Japan, China and Latin America.
RWS Moravia is always looking for top talent: from project managers to software engineers, from talent acquisition to language quality assurance.
• Challenging and impactful work with some of the most innovative brands in the world
• A great team of smart, friendly, and collaborative colleagues
• Ongoing training, travel and job-share opportunities
• Competitive salaries, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home).