Are you experienced in Vulnerability Management?
Do have knowledge in Hardware, Software, networking concepts and data protection?
Then we are looking for you!
Our client – company focusing on innovative energy solutions, is looking for the Security Engineer who will be a part of IT team that supports Europe, Africa and Middle East (EAME) locations in multiple countries.
As the Security Engineer you will be responsible for:
– Interface with customers and supporting IT departments to satisfy user security patching requirements
– Problem troubleshooting and execute Vulnerability Management
– Monitor and track vulnerabilities
– Analyze vulnerabilities and develop/execute remediation plans
– Collaborate with Threat and Vulnerability Management team
– Collaborate with support teams to drive compliance of Vulnerability Management targets
– Respond to Cybersecurity alerts to drive 100% compliance
– 3-5 years of relevant experience
– Educational background in IT
– Knowledge in Hardware and Software mainly Microsoft O.S. (Windows 10), O365 and PC Security
– Knowledge in Networking concepts: LAN Type, TCP/IP knowledge (Addressing, Sub-Netting, DHCP, DNS)
– Knowledge of Active Directory and data protection
– Fluency in English
– Customer approach
– Strong communication and analytical skills
– An international experience is a big plus
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Home office upon agreement
– Work-life balance employee support
– A variety of training courses, incl. languages
– Meal vouchers
– Cafeteria points
– Multisport card
– Commuting allowance
– Contribution towards your life and pension insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.