Leading American computer manufacturer, with a major share of the market both in the United States and abroad. For more than a century, this company has been one of the leading names among computing giants, dominating the early global market with technical and service superiority, computation and tabulation machines, and victory in lucrative defense contracts.
Right now we have a unique job vacancy open – Security Operations Analyst – this role is for medior – level skilled candidates and fully remote! You can work from any place in The Czech Republic.
In this role, you will join an advanced threat detection and response team, drive proactive identification of threats within the organization, provide rapid response, monitor user activity, network events, and signals from security tools to identify events that merit attention. Prioritization. and Investigation. Ideal candidate has cybersecurity experience, hands-on technical skills on Windows, Linux and Network security, along with experience in identifying live intrusions and triage security events in real-time. Responsibilities include:
- Review security alerts and evaluate urgency and relevancy
- Perform initial security investigation and triage
- Follow runbook for incident escalation
- Request or run a vulnerability scan and review the assessment report.
- Manages and configures security monitoring tools.
- Prior experience in an Information Technology or Information Security Department, with incident response experience in an enterprise setting.
- 3+ years of overall IT experience.
- 3+ years with IT Security Teams.
- Windows and Linux experience.
- Working experience with SIEM solutions (QRadar, Splunk, Elastic Security).
- In-depth understanding of the types of events of interest in electronic logs.
- Deep understanding of cyber defense principles, common attack vectors, incident response methodologies, log analysis and attacker techniques.
- Strong familiarity with best practices related to security incident response activities and protocols, including litigation holds, chain of custody, and playbooks.
- Awareness of incident response requirements of PCI, HIPAA and other applicable laws, regulations and guidelines.
Desired Certifications (Any of the following would be an advantage):
- GCTI (GIAC Cyber Threat Intelligence)
- GSEC (GIAC Security Essentials)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- SANS Security SEC401
- Fulltime Home office + possibility to work via Business license or full-time agreement
- 5 weeks of holiday, 3 Sickdays
- Notebook (MacBook, or Windows based), mobile phone
- Meal vouchers or Gastro Pass CARD
- Contribution to Public Transportation
- Pension insurance/ Life and accident insurance contribution
- MultiSport card
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.