Time & Expense Reports review
Account Payables and Fixed Assets processing
WIP & A/R Management
Balance sheet accounts reconciliation
Monthly closure operations and reporting
Planning and forecasting
Internal and external audit support
Bank transactions & cash flow management Manage with available support of an external advisor:
• Local statutory accounts
• VAT/CIT returns + other mandatory filings
• Monthly payroll backup materials preparation
• Work contracts + other HR documentation
• University degree in Finance or Accounting
• Minimum 5 years of finance experience, preferably in a multinational professional service environment
• Computer literacy including mastery of Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.) and a working knowledge of the rest of the Microsoft Suite software
• Strong command of both written and spoken English
• Solid knowledge of accounting principles; excellent organizational ability and keen attention to detail
• You’ll be working in a dynamic and global firm and on the other hand we have a great and family atmosphere here in the Prague office.
• We want our employees to grow and develop further, so we organize loads of trainings to that end (MBTI, feedback giving and receiving, and much more).
• You will be using English on daily basis
• We also provide free food and refreshments at the workplace, a pass into a fitness center, above standard medical care and much more.